Last Updated: May 13th, 2021
** What are cookies?Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit.
You can restrict or block cookies using your browser settings. Information on how to do this is detailed below in the “How to manage cookies” section.
** How to manage cookies:
Some cookies are strictly necessary to allow you to use the website and its features, such as storing items in your basket. Without these cookies these features cannot be provided which may impair the functionality of the website meaning you are unable to shop on our website.
You can select the cookies you would like this website to store on your device by changing your browser settings. Each browser allows you to restrict or block cookies in different ways.
Details on how to do this in each browser can be found on the ICO website (please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites), visit: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/
Within most browsers you can utilize private browsing modes that typically do not save local data associated with the session, such as cookies. These are typically deleted when you close all the windows.
You can install a browser add-on to opt-out of Google Analytics in your browser across all websites (please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites), visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
** Types of cookies:
- First-party cookies: these are set by the website you have accessed. They are often used to remember your preferences on the website, such as your preferred currency or items in your basket.
- Third-party cookies: these are set by a website other than the one you are accessing.
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: these remain on your device until you erase them or they expire.
** Cookies that are used on our website:
We have documented the partners and tools that create cookies that are used by this website and our partners use and their purpose. Please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
- Google Analytics:
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Find out how to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites in the “How to Manage Cookies” section.
You can find out more about Google’s use of information here:
- Google Ads (and DoubleClick):
You can revoke your consent to Ad personalization by Google here: https://adssettings.google.com/
- Google reCAPTCHA:
Google reCAPTCHA is used to help establish that a user is human and enhances security on our website.
This product collects and uses data using cookies. The data collected may be used to personalize advertising. You can find out more about Google’s use of information here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Cookies for store front functionality
Reporting and analytics
Pizmall.com merchant store front is powered by Shopify.
Third party cookies
For a full list of cookies, please visit:
** How long will cookies remain on my computer or mobile device?
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a persistent or session cookie.
Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
** Blocking cookies:
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- in Microsoft Edge (v11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (v44) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
- in Chrome (v48), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
** Deleting cookies:
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- in Microsoft Edge (v11) you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11).
- in Firefox (v44), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies".
- in Chrome (v48), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Pizmall is a brand owned and operated by Piz International Ltd. (www.PizInternational.com).
If there are any questions, you may contact us using the information below.
Piz International Limited
2 Frederick Street,
9169 W State St. Garden City,
United States of America
UK1: +44 786 276 8862 (customer service)
UK2: +44 784 603 6313 (customer service)
US: +1 202 951 7552 (customer service)
For info: email@example.com
For Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Legal matters: Legal@pizmall.com
NOTE: If you don’t receive our Customer Service team’s response for an extended period of time (24 hours on weekdays, 48 hours on weekend), please check your Contact email’s Spam folder. Our emails may have been filtered incorrectly by your email server/provider.